Friday, May 17, 2013

Farewell

Dear readers,

It's a sad, sad day, because I'm saying goodbye to this blog....and hello to a new one! Okay, it's pretty much the same blog because it has the same posts and of course some new ones, but it's moved over to WordPress with a brand new, sparkly name. I prefer WordPress because it's more interactive and easier to use.
Still, this is the first EVER blog I've ever had and it has sentimental value. I'm not sure if I'll delete it straight away or if I'll still use it. Either way, for those of you who follow my blog religiously...here's the new link:
https://writershenanigans.wordpress.com/

I hope you enjoy my new blog as much as I will. There will be virtual cookies AND you can play with my pet dragons. Tea is also always at the ready. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment